COVID-19: We Are Open and Working To Keep Everyone Healthy During Coronavirus Outbreak
Posted on March 20, 2020
***WE ARE OPEN During Illinois "Stay at Home" Order***
We are going to continue to provide wellness, sick, urgent, and emergency care as long as we can do so safely, so we ask for your help and understanding as we have implemented the following approach:
• We will continue to maintain regular office hours. (Mon-Fri: 9-7, Sat: 9-4, Sun: 9-1)
• Entry to our facility is restricted to staff and patients only. The drive-thru remains open for food and medication pick-up.
• When you arrive, please remain in your vehicle and call us at (847) 394-0455.
• Tell us if you are experiencing any flu-like symptoms so that our staff can take the appropriate precautions.
• If you are picking up medications or food, use our drive-thru at the west end of the building.
• If you have a sick pet, we will start the visit over the phone. Once the doctor has answered your questions and asked all of his questions, a staff member will come out to get the pet and bring them into the clinic while you wait in the car.
• Once the doctor has examined your pet, he or she will call you back to discuss the exam findings and recommendations.
• Once a treatment plan is agreed upon and carried out, we will review directions for home care and follow-ups.
• Daycare and grooming services are suspended until April 7.
Thank you for your patience and understanding. We want everyone to be safe and careful and we want to be able to safely provide great care for your pets. If you have any questions, please call us at (847) 394-0455.
The Doctors and Staff of Care Animal Hospital